Enfield Public Schools will be implementing an Email Emergency Notification System through our website. You can visit the site and sign up for email notification of school closings, delays and early dismissals on the district homepage at www.enfieldschools.org. In the event of a district wide event, you will only receive one notice.
If you choose not to use the Notification System on the website, you will still find relevant information regarding closings, delays and early releases on television, radio, the District homepage www.enfieldschools.org and the snowline @ 860-253-5170.
Emergency Notification Sign-up Instructions (download PDF)
- Visit www.enfieldschools.org
- Click on the ‘Sign up for the EPS Email Notifications’ link on the left hand side of the homepage (under the superintendent’s contact information) for school closings, delays and early releases.
- Click on ‘Subscribe’ on the right hand side.
- The subscription page requires an email address. Be sure to check the box next to ‘ ! Enfield School District’.
- Click ‘Submit’
- You will have to check your email and click on the link in the verification email to validate your subscription.
- You are now signed up. Since this is an annual subscription, you will need to re-subscribe next fall for the new school year.
Note: All notices will come from the email address: “firstname.lastname@example.org”. You may want to add the sender, email@example.com, to your address book to prevent it from being marked as spam.