Hosting a safe teenage Party
- Discuss the guest list with your children
- Clearly communicate that NO alochol, tobacco, or drugs will be allowed
- LImit the number of invited guest, stick with it. NO Party crashers!!!
- Define the area for the party, Define all out of bound area's
- Adult chaperones should be 1 for every 5 teenagers
- NO drinking games !! IE: Pong, quarters, or similar games. It teaches drinking behavior.
- Have a safety plan in place for party crashers who won't leave
- NO adults should be drinking, set a good example
Safe Party Tools
- offer plenty of food choices
- Have multible entertainment area's, IE: video, music
- Have a set party time begining to end.
- Encourge other parents to help out or stop by.